Adventures in printing



My fourth printing of New England Illustrated cards went to press yesterday. Going forward, I've chosen to give my business to a different local printer. Leahy Press in Montpelier, VT.  They have been a Vermont fixture since 1930. I've had the pleasure of using them many, many times over the years for other design work. The sales team, pre-press dept, and press operators are all dedicated to very high standards, and the work shows. The cards will be printed offset on FSC certified stock. I'm very excited to get these out there.

I will not disparage my old printer, other than to say there were some very obvious quality issues they would not make right. My feeling is, I put many hours into these illustrations, I want them to be presented in the best possible light to the public!

1 comment:

  1. Yeah man, if those printers don't want to accommodate their client they can go screw!

    ReplyDelete