General Store now OPEN!

I've had lots of requests from people to be able to buy the cards online, so I finally got a store front. Go take a look, kick the tires and feel free to ask me any questions. A running theme of comments from people who have already bought them are 'they are too beautiful to send!' That may be the case, but if you buy 'em, send 'em and spread the joy!

Just to recap, they are 5x7 cards, blank inside. In keeping with my belief of buying local first, I had them printed in Vermont on 50% recycled/25% post-consumer waste, FSC certified paper, using soy-based ink. That's just fancy talk. The cards are the best quality you can find, and still cheaper than most 'big name' brand greeting cards.
You won't be disappointed. Each one comes with a 100% recycled brown craft envelope and is individually sealed in a clear plastic resealable bag. http://newenglandillustrated.bigcartel.com/ and the link is also on the top right of this page.

No comments:

Post a Comment